water treatment plant operator- Third Shift
Boston, MA 01821 US
- assist the Treatment Chemist in procuring and testing samples
- perform required routine mechanical equipment
- perform related work as required.
1. High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
2. Must have a valid Massachusetts Driver’s License.
3. Must have a Grade III license from the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts Board of Certification of Operators of Drinking
Water Supply Facilities.
4. Substitutions for requirements will be at the discretion of the Director of Public Works.