Workday Project Manager
228 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach california, CA 90266 US
WORKDAY implementation is an absolute requirement.
Workday Certification not mandatory, but enough experience is.
Need project LEADER not just a project coordinator. Be the point of contact to get the truth.
- Proven ability to execute and manage multiple high-profile, multi-million dollar projects
- Demonstrated excellence in communications (verbal and written), presentation, financial management, analytical and customer focus skills
- Ability to seamlessly traverse varying levels of technical detail when working with technical specialists, business stakeholders and executives Experience.
- Understanding of HRIS technologies (SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, UKG WFC/WFD) and functions within HR and Retail (Workforce Management, Time and Attendance, Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Payroll, Employee Relations)
- Have some understanding of Global HR compliance and Audits requirements.
- Able to document and communicate progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Act as a liaison between HR and other business partners within the context of HR related initiatives
- Able to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- Expertise in managing client relationships and negotiating changes to commitments/requirements.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games
- Experience with formal SDLC and business analysis methodologies
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical resources
- Able to take strategic direction from management and participate in strategic planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project