Web Product Manager
Newton, MA 02458 US
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a leading voice of the customer and advocate for the customer experience for all product decisions.
- Identify customer problems through product discovery and research and conceive new ways to engage customers.
- Leverage data and analytics resources to size opportunities, validate hypotheses, and support decision-making and product planning.
- Partner with stakeholders and business analysts to translate business needs into user stories. Establish measurable goals, refine requirements and flows, and document acceptance criteria to meet execution and productivity targets.
- Constantly question and clarify the cross-functional implications of all decisions and ensure that critical business issues are surfaced and considered with leaders across the enterprise.
- 4+ years in a product management organization delivering successful digital products or services.
- Demonstrated expertise working in complex, collaborative, cross-functional teams with strong influence, communication, and partnership skills.
- Execution track record of shipping products that generate positive end-user feedback & adoption.
- Experience creating product strategy across UI platforms, including connected devices, web, desktop, and mobile.
- Experience with web and mobile technologies including APIs, cloud services, CMS, front-end frameworks, CRM/CDP, marketing automation, and analytics platforms.
- Familiar with agile methodology and modern software development processes.
- Ability to influence, present, and partner with internal and external senior management.
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user interactions.
- Experience operating in a growth environment with shifting priorities and resources.