Wastewater Operator/Operator Trainee
Provincetown, MA 02657 US
What will you need to succeed?
- The ability to obtain a “Full” Massachusetts municipal wastewater treatment operator’s license within 1 year. Will accept an O.I.T license.
- Ability to obtain 1B hoisting license to operate facility boom equipped vehicles.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a wastewater treatment facility, operations, and maintenance; or any equivalent combination of education. Will consider entry level with minimal professional experience in the operation and maintenance of a wastewater treatment facility and collection system.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather and perform maintenance in tight / confined spaces specific to tanks and manholes.
- Basic maintenance skills on mechanical equipment to include pumps and valves.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- High School graduate or equivalent, with technical/vocational school background.