Sr. Infor Project Manager
3340 Peachtree Road NE Suite 1800 Atlanta, GA 30326 US
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for planning and leading project teams during implementation, upgrade or redesign projects. There will be a strong focus on quality assurance, risk management, and effective communication to ensure client projects are completed successfully, in a timely fashion, and within budget. The Sr. Project Manager will participate in pre-project planning, designating, and managing project resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Develop and manage key operational, technical, and strategic business projects.
- Analyze the business needs and understand how to partner and prepare for Infor software implementation, upgrades, or redesign projects while supporting key organizational business objectives and major deliverables for customers.
- Partner with business owners, team members, and other key personnel to plan, develop and manage key operational, technical, and strategic business projects.
- Preparing budgets.
- Pre-planning projects.
- Work with clients and the implementation team.
- Handle multiple projects.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
1. Senior Project Management Experience - Leading and managing complex projects
2. Healthcare project experience
3. Experience managing HCM, Finance, and Supply Management related projects.
5. Executive-level communication skills and overall skills to manage project teams with effective time management, delegation, and conflict resolution capabilities.
Travel: About 35%- 40% - - Supply Management will travel the most. The client’s standard right now states up to 75%; However, we feel that travel may level to 35% to 40%. However, the market will continue to dictate travel.