Sr. Graphic Designer
350 Mission Street 7th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105 US
Duration: 5 Months
Pay Rate: Up to $40/hour (DOE)
Planet Interactive's well known beauty client has a HOT need for a Senior Graphic Designer with up to 5 years of design experience in the Beauty/CPG/Fashion industry for a 5 month assignment starting at the end of January!
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Support Art Director and/or Creative Director in research, developing concepts and implementing designs to provide creative solutions that meets business objectives.
- Work within the existing styleguide and evolve the visual framework as needed.
- Build concepts and design for integrated marketing campaigns from concept to finish.
- Craft creative solutions with impeccable attention to design and typography.
- Partner with editorial team to ensure copy and visuals are working harmoniously together.
- Lead projects and collaborate with other team members to divide and conquer.
- Cultivate a design culture and inspire the team by sharing ideas and expertise in design critiques.
- BFA or MFA in Graphic Design or Communication Design or equivalent experience.
- Proficient knowledge of: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; ability to manage their time efficiently.
- Experience working with consumer brands and/or exhibition design a plus.
- Design studio or agency experience preferred.