The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Small Company Accountant
Boston, MA 02111 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Direct Hire/Perm Job Category: Accounting & Finance Job Number: 542933 Country: United States Is job remote?: Yes
You’ll be joining our growing Finance team as a crucial member. The position involves day-to-day accounting procedures, payroll, billing & collection, designing work methodologies, and being part of our monthly close process.
- Manage and maintain the company’s accounting for all relevant aspects.
- Manage Payroll Run process in several states- working on TriNet platform.
- Preparation of Monthly financial reports include P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement, etc. (including closing entries and cut-off accounts).
- Manage AP balances including processing vendor invoices, maintaining approval flow and payments, ensure all payables are recorded in the right budget lines and that any outstanding AP are followed up timely.
- Accounts Receivables - Invoicing and collection, reconciliation, and aging reports
- Financial reporting to social security and tax authorities.
- Process Bank Reconciliations; reconcile vendors, credit cards, and inter-company balances.
- Review and record employees’ travel and expenses reports.
- Work with audit and tax teams for annual audit and tax filing.
- Accounting experience: 4+ years of recent accounting experience. Experience from a SaaS Start-up- an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience working with QuickBooks Online (required) and NetSuite (preferred).
- Experience working with TriNet software.
- Experience working with multiple states (including payroll and statutory reporting)
- Experienced in various workflows including AR, AP, payroll, sales tax, financial reporting, 3rd party apps integration, and banking.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and manage multiple client engagements.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.