Senior Visual Designer
8550 Higuera St Culver City, CA 90232 US
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: Up to $94.92 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and more
Planet Technology is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join our well known media client. This role is for a visual communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; can deliver designs from concept to implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can react and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively.
- Exhibits extraordinary user experience and storytelling instincts, complemented by an insatiable curiosity to deliver nothing but the best for the user.
- Strategically-centered, wildly creative, with an acute attention to detail.
- Embraces collaboration with Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners, and Stake Holders—valuing the virtue of simplifying complex problems through collective efforts.
- A team player ready to pick up any project, be it lengthy and complex or small and executional.
- Conceptual thinking and creative oversight of original content
- Art direction and development for design-based deliveries
- Communicating technical specifications and functional requirements to third party partners
- Creative partnership with copy editors
- Design Keynote presentations/decks
- Support Marketing/PR requests for App Store related content
- Experience creating engaging content design visuals (e.g., Digital Content, Web, Social, Journalism etc.)
- Passion and keen awareness of visual design trends associated with the Games/Apps/Entertainment industry
- Prior experience designing with third-party IP or promotional content
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography, and illustration
- Experience managing external artists/vendors/agencies; including writing clear and concise creative briefs, visual communication with swipe and drafting storyboards
- Deep knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator. Additional visual and motion design software proficiencies are a plus
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles.
- Comfort working in a fast paced production environment while collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Clear communication, excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Portfolio demonstrating perfection in delivering strategic design ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
- 4+ years relevant design or creative leadership experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Web, Graphic, Information, Communication design or equivalent.