The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Senior Electrical Engineer
9400 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
Posted: 02/13/2023 2023-02-13 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Engineering Job Number: 525493 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Executes complex assignments requiring the use of advanced techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved processes, equipment and/or technological methods.
- May develop and evaluate plans for major projects.
- May assess feasibility or soundness of proposed applications when data is insufficient or testing is advisable.
- May coordinate departmental or divisional project studies, reports or project design assignments.
- Progressive design and project management responsibilities.
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members.
- Regularly meets and corresponds with clients or outside personnel.
- Some marketing responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from accredited program.
- Minimum 7 years related experience (completion of master's degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- This position requires an individual capable of applying intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad areas of assignments.
- Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered.
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Professional Engineer.