Senior Electrical Engineer
333 Bridge Street Fairhaven, MA 02719 US
Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf and one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands. Enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Senior Electrical Engineer will execute engineering projects to significantly improve the efficiency of our golf ball manufacturing process and/or provide capability for making new and improved products. They will provide plant support for machine control issues for all facets of the manufacturing operation and maintain and manage electrical power systems and equipment for the facility.
- Design or direct the design of control software and hardware for control of production machines, and for integration of multiple machines into automated manufacturing cells.
- Maintain awareness of existing and newly introduced control system components. Evaluate reliability and applicability to our manufacturing requirements.
- Provide design, installation, maintenance, and safety documentation for new machinery control systems.
- Function as project leader, supervising external contractors and internal personnel resources.
- Provide plant support for machine control issues for all facets of the manufacturing operation and facilities.
- BS in Electrical Engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical engineering experience in a manufacturing environment and at least two years’ experience in engineering project management.
- Thorough knowledge of control system components and software including sensors, transducers, PLC and PC based control systems, programmable motion control, supervisory control systems, and control system safety standards.
- Some travel may be required to support current facility, other locations, attend trade shows, seminars, training, and educational events.
- Working knowledge of N.E.C electrical code, formal electronic and PLC functionality training.