Senior Electrical Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30301 US
- Executes complex assignments requiring the use of advanced techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved processes, equipment and/or technological methods.
- May develop and evaluate plans for major projects.
- May assess feasibility or soundness of proposed applications when data is insufficient or testing is advisable.
- May coordinate departmental or divisional project studies, reports or project design assignments. Progressive design and project management responsibilities.
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members.
- Regularly meets and corresponds with clients or outside personnel.
- Some marketing responsibilities. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor' s degree in electrical engineering from accredited program.
- Minimum 7 years related experience (completion of master' s degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- This position requires an individual capable of applying intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad areas of assignments.
- Must be capable of devising new approaches to problems encountered.
- Previous consulting experience preferred.
- Professional Engineer.