Senior Civil Engineer
1420 Washington Blvd., Suite 301 Detroit, OH 48226 US
- Prepare and review designs and specifications for civil projects.
- Prepare and review construction documents and permit submittals.
- Coordinate with other design disciplines, e.g., architects and engineers.
- Document design changes and communications.
- Manage small to medium projects and engineering tasks.
- Assist with the management of project delivery, invoicing, and financial performance.
- Assist with the development of scope, budget, and schedule for new projects and tasks.
- Maintain excellent client relations.
- Conduct on-site inspections as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, or related field, from an EAC/ABET accredited program.
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam passed (plus)
- 10 to 15 years of relevant design or construction experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) or ability to obtain within 12 months of employment (plus)