Rep, Indirect Sourcing
1411 McGaw Ave, CA2205*USA IRV-1411 McGaw Ave/LINC Irvine, CA 92606 US
Rep, Indirect Sourcing
12 Month Contract
1411 McGaw Ave Irvine, CA 92606
Local candidates who are able to come onsite 1-2 days per week.
Process POs or contracts to ensure that internal customers are adhering to the correct process flow.
- Experience with source-to-pay and/or purchase requisitions is required
- Open to candidates with experience working with enterprise systems; contracts management experience is a plus
- Review purchase requisitions to ensure vendors/suppliers to ensure vendors/suppliers are validated within source-to-pay system (e.g., Coupa) or Review contracts via a Contracts Lifecycle Management system on behalf of internal customers; May work with team member to resolve issues
- Review routine contracts and/or purchase orders for compliance to policy
- Review amendments or extensions of contracts, and advise the internal customer of potential impacts of proposed amendments or Resolve technical source-to-pay system (e.g., Coupa) issues and escalate complex issues to Indirect Sourcing team
- Work with the Legal department to prepare contracts and contract amendments (including statements of work), and standardized contract language
- Maintain data governance over supplier contract metadata within a contract management solution and integrated business applications
- Collaborate with internal departments and suppliers by assisting in analyzing pricing and department needs and formulating recommendations for cost reduction and process improvement
- Other incidental/clerical duties, including but limited to, system administration, providing reports, organizing/scheduling team meetings and events, etc.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel (basic working knowledge)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong relationship management and customer service skills
- Basic problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to effectively manage vendors
- Experience with a corporate source-to-pay system
- Basic knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Strict attention to detail
Education: H.S. Diploma or equivalent with 1 year of recent relevant experience, Bachelor's Degree in related field Strongly Preferred