101 West Prospect Ave. Cleveland, OH 44115 Cleveland, OH 44115 US
Location: Cleveland, OH (hybrid)
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of full-cycle, high volume recruiting
- R&D recruiting experience
- MS Office (proficient)
- Experience using digital interviewing technologies
- 2+ years of full cycle R&D recruiting
The R&D Talent Acquisition?Contractor is responsible for the full recruitment cycle for the R&D job family for approx. 3 months, including but not limited to working with hiring managers to create or update job descriptions, management of Sherwin-Williams Applicant Tracking System (ORC), creating and posting job requisitions, tracking, interviewing candidates, and extending offers. The Contractor?will provide exemplary customer service to hiring managers, HR partners and candidates.
- Execute the R&D recruitment strategy which incorporates digital sourcing activities including – but not limited to – creating marketing campaigns and conducting in-person, phone and virtual interviews.
- Utilize existing tools, technologies, and resources to adhere to determined hiring processes.
- Collaborate across the TA CoE team to share best practices, reduce duplicative recruitment, and support hiring efforts.
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract a diverse candidate pool that meets the needs of the business.
- Ensure diverse targeted talent attraction methods are being executed.
- Ensure best in class candidate experience through aligned processes across all levels of the candidate experience.
- Uphold the security, confidentiality, and compliance of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Partner with Third Party agencies and search firms to identify candidates as necessary.
- Manage and maintain requisitions.
- Use a variety of company issued digital sourcing licenses to proactively identify, market to, and recruit top talent.
- Full life cycle recruiting including – but not limited to – the input and initiation of requisitions, review and interview candidates, manage candidate progression through the offer and hire process, and serve as the point of contact to candidates through their start date.
- Use a variety of sourcing methods, including database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, social media, industry groups, functional groups, networks, and employee referrals to create a pipeline of qualified passive candidates.
- Ensure sourcing activity is aligned to business diversity & inclusion objectives and execute on diverse sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent and robust pipeline of candidates.
- Maintain active candidate pipeline in the applicant tracking system (ATS), and a passive pipeline in our sourcing technologies, ensuring data integrity and accuracy across all platforms.
- Establish relationships with hiring managers to understand an in-depth knowledge of applicable jobs, the business, and its recruitment needs.
- Conduct in-take meetings with hiring managers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers including candidates, HR and business leaders.
- Provide consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Provide best in class recruiting support for internal business partners throughout the full recruitment process.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to ensure business and hiring needs are met.
- Partner with TA leadership to provide HR and business leaders with relevant recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Maintain alignment and connectivity to the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 2 years of recruiting experience in a high-volume work environment.
- Must have experience in systems such as: LinkedIn, ATS, and 3rd party job boards
- Strong planning skills with demonstrated ability to establish priorities, multi-task, follow-up with sense of urgency and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of negotiation tactics.
- Demonstrated knowledge Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge and understanding of EEO regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- 1 year’s full cycle R&D recruitment experience preferred
- Experience in a high-volume recruitment environment
- Experience using digital interviewing technologies preferred