Romeoville, IL 60446 US
Hourly rate - 50 -60/hr
salary at conversion-$70,000 to $80,000
Must have employment authorization.
Duration- 6 month contract to hire
Hours- 40 /hr work week
How long been open- this week
Location- Fully remote
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and executing both manual and automated test scenarios for various web-based health care systems to ensure that the deliverables meet business requirements and company quality goals.
- In this role, you will actively participate in development planning meetings, prepare, and execute test scenarios, document results, report deficiencies and track code defects to closure.
- 3 – 5 years working in a test engineer role
- Proficient in developing test plans and scenarios
- Proficient using SOAPUI, Postman, or other web service call/API test utility
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure Devops, Test Manager, or similar suite
- Understanding of software development life cycle, development methodologies, and testing techniques
- Understanding or working knowledge of SQL/Oracle databases
- Ability to write basic queries using select and join statements
- Strong writing, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Excellent trouble shooting abilities
- Strong analytic skills & a general technical background
- Proficient in working with MS Office suite or similar desktop applications
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to change gears quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) and/or Health Care Programs and Systems
- Customer support experience
- Experience testing point-of-sale systems