The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Project Manager/Waste Manager
2150 N 470 East Tooele, UT 84074 US
Posted: 04/20/2023 2023-04-20 2023-07-06 Employment Type: Direct Hire/Perm Job Category: Environmental Job Number: 557965 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
Our client is seeking a well-rounded Project Manager/Waste Manager for their Fort Collins location.
- Project manager/Waste Manager overseas The Total Waste and Resource Management Programs at client locations.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner.
- Oversees waste activities at a group of generating locations.
- Is the main contact for waste management/minimization issues.
- Generates waste labels and assures containers are properly marked and labeled.
- Manages all aspects of shipments of waste off the respective sites.
- Ensures all waste collected is stored and disposed of in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensures no waste is stored beyond 90 days.
- Performs daily inspections of 90-day storage areas and 90-day pads when visiting the site.
- Creates profiles for new wastes.
- Creates associated manifests and LDRs for waste shipments.
- Reviews facility waste receiving reports to identify potential issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s in chemistry, biology, or environmental science preferred;
- 2+ years of hazardous waste experience;
- Familiarity with regulatory state requirements of Small and Large Quantity Generators.