6312 S. Fiddlers Green Cir. , Suite 300 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 US
- Bachelor of Engineering or Construction Management, or equivalent years in industry experience
- 5+ years of experience managing projects
- Working knowledge of gas piping systems
- Background in natural gas distribution and transmission work preferre
- Our client is looking for a passionate Project Management Professional in Denver, CO who is driven by collaboration, exceeding expectations, and challenging the status quo.
- The PM will be developing and delivering on project scopes, budgets, reports, contracts, and schedules. Youll provide motivation and direction to project teams.
- The successful Canidate will be responsible for upfront planning and execution for HP Gas Transmission Pipelines and Facilities including Land and ROW, Permitting, Materials, Engineering, Contractor Management, Gated Execution, and Closeout. Must be proficient in managing Scope, Schedule, and Cost.