Project Manager I
Christiana, DE 19702 US
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- May require a bachelors degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.