The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
9450 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
Posted: 05/24/2023 2023-05-24 2023-07-09 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Project Management Job Number: 564797 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- The Project Coordinator facilitates engineering and construction projects by collaborating with the Project Manager and project team; in providing and presenting administrative project information. This position coordinates both externally and internally with clients and project management for providing solutions in executions of project and program needs.
- Coordinates meetings between design, project management and construction management staff and compiles information necessary to develop project execution plans.
- Facilitates the dissemination of information to vendors, suppliers, clients and project teams as part of the overall communications and project management process.
- Resolves questions regarding the project; research and provide appropriate answers.
- Prepare and present meeting notes, presentations and tables utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and other programs.
- Heavy document formatting within Microsoft Word for various client deliverables.
- Manage project set-up preparation and compile documentation updates.
- Monitor projects deadlines and benchmarks and support presentation of monthly progress reports covering action items and progress updates.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate weekly design meetings during the project design phase. Tract action items and facilitate follow-up conversations.
- Participate in client meetings for the project. Tasks may include: preparing meeting agenda, tracking action items, preparing meeting minutes, logging and closing out follow-up items.
- Coordinate the required training programs and records for project personnel in conjunction with the corporate training department and project requirements to ensure compliance.
- Obtain physical sign off of project documents & maintain electronic and paper files.
- Manage IT resources for project offices and staff by coordinating with internal support departments.
- Provide follow up reports on ARs and unbilled issues as assigned.
- Administer project closeout activities.
- Establish and track priorities and deadlines on project deliverables.
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of client contracts and sub-contracts.
- Develop procedures pertaining to internal project requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree required. Associate's Degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred, in a related field or a minimum of 10 years' experience. Certificates or extended experience in engineering/construction-related industry, construction management software, paralegal, legal assistant, or document/project controls is preferred. Applicable experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Position requires ability to work independently, demonstrating accuracy, reliability, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.