Project Coordinator III
775 Dutton Street Lowell, MA 01854 US
To develop and maintain Maximo's Work Management procedures and training documents. Provide initial and refresher Maximo training to all Personnel as required and develop standardized Work Plans.
- Responsible for making changes to the Maximo hierarchy – e.g., adding locations and equipment as directed by plant management
- Develop Job plans/maintenance procedures that detail spending across categories such as materials and Labor.
- Monitor and evaluate manpower requirements to meet budgeted work and established work plans.
- Evaluate work progress (plan vs. actual) and update schedule progress. Organize and facilitate workshops, if necessary, to define issues and plan outages.
- Track compliance to estimates and review deficiencies using targeted, specific key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a facility or plant environment - following and performing equipment maintenance
- Experience working as a project manager
- The ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Knowledge of Maximo required
- Knowledge of Agile tools, including Jira and Confluence, preferred
- Experience with SalesForce, SAP, GIS, or CIS preferred
- Utility, Powerplant, or Facility experience performing maintenance preferred
- Valid driver’s license required