Project Controls Sr Analyst
Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 US
Field Project Controls Lead position on a Utility Scale Solar Construction project located near Ottawa, OH. Senior level position supporting Planning/Scheduling, Cost Engineering, and Risk/Change Management. Under general supervision, competently performs all aspects of planning/scheduling, cost analysis, and field project assignments according to training, capability and experience.
- Provides some guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
- Acts in capacity of a lead person.
- Demonstrates the capability of leading the project control function of a project and able to influence internal and external clients.
- Lead facilitator of project forecasts.
- Recognizes issues and advises project team on matters affecting project execution.
- Supports proposal efforts.
- Leads project cost controls team to prepare baseline cost deliverables.
- Leads and analyses monthly/quarterly reports. Leads quantity mgmt reporting.
- Leads change mgmt program.
- Applies key scheduling processes.
- Leads project controls scheduling team in plan and schedule preparation.
- Interfaces with JV partners for Planning and Scheduling activities.
- Ensures constructability is part of planning process.
- Applies in key cost control processes.
- Coordinates planning and cost control functions on less complex projects after baseline in place.
- Ensures systems are in place to know work status and identify issues proactively.
- Interfaces with management team to identify issues.
- A dvises home office PCM on matters affecting project success.
- Able to lead/direct PJC activities with Subcontract construction partners.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management, preferred.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning and Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning and Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.