The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
Project Controls Specialist 1
Charlotte, NC 28285 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-04-26 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Project Controls Job Number: 550778 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- Workers at this level are responsible for routine aspects of project control assignments with close supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop skills, and the ability to work with greater independence.
- They have an understanding of basic project controls principles and associated software.
- This position typically is assigned to White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree. Demonstrated knowledge of basic project controls principles.
- Project related work/school experience; Demonstrated to Working Knowledge with Project Management / Project Controls Concepts / Computer Applications such as Scheduling Software, Financial Tools, Spreadsheets;
- Collaborative Team Member. Preferred Qualifications: Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP). Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
- The Project Controls Specialist I may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in the various organizations. Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors.