Project Controls 2 - Scheduler
1000 East Main Street Plainfield, IN 46168 US
- This is the intermediate level of the Project Controls classification hierarchy.
- Workers at this level are responsible for initiating and completing routine aspects of project control assignments with general oversight.
- Workers effectively apply fundamental project controls principles and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied.
- They have an understanding of associated project controls software, must have hands on experience using primavera (P6) as the scheduling software. In addition to project scheduling, this position will also perform project cost analysis, forecasting and variance analysis.
- This position typically is assigned to a high volume of White projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix. Have experience / capability to lead schedule review meetings and work with the project team to obtain information to build / update the project schedule.
- Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of project controls scheduling experience using primavera (P6).
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls scheduling experience using primavera (p6) in lieu of a degree.
- Working knowledge of project controls principles.
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets; proven collaborative team member.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Software such as Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Maximo, PeopleSoft.
The Project Controls Specialist II may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in various organizations. Project teams of external Suppliers/Vendors. This role is for a project scheduler who must have hands on experience using primavera (p6) as the scheduling software.