The Planet Group https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63515/logos/square.png http://www.theplanetgroup.com http://www.theplanetgroup.com true
9450 Ward Parkway Kansas City, MO 64114 US
Posted: 03/24/2023 2023-03-24 2023-04-28 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Project Management Job Number: 553471 Country: United States Is job remote?: No
- General administrative support for projects.
- Point-of-contact (POC) between Project Managers, project teams, and Clients.
- Work on both design and construction of projects.
- Maintain multiple calendars for project due dates.
- Work with multiple project teams simultaneously; keep teams organized leading up to deadlines.
- Electronically organize and maintain project files, filing system and project communications.
- Pull together all portions of client deliverables (reports, specifications, calculations, etc.)
- Heavy formatting of documents, PDF assembly, bookmarking of documents.
- Update record copies, engineering project documentation and changes.
- Maintain data entry of project contact list and project execution plans.
- Record minutes from Project Manager/team meetings/; prepare documents pre- and post- client meetings.
- Reserve conference rooms and coordinate client, vendor and/or supplier presentations, meetings and interviews, including set-up and cleanup.
- Submit expense reports for Project Managers.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Thrive in fast-paced working environment and lead teams in quick-turnaround project needs.
- Strong critical thinking, organizational skills and accuracy a must.
- Possesses strong leadership, drive and determination.
- Ability to work well both independently and with a team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year applicable office/clerical experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - particularly Word, Adobe Acrobat/Bluebeam, MS Teams, Sharepoint; knowledge of construction software a plus (Procore, etc.)
- Applicable experience may be substituted for education requirements.