260 Longwood Ave. Boston, MA 02115 US
6 month contract
Pay Range: $45-$47/hr
- Bachelor's Degree
- Candidate should have 3+ years of program management experience in a large scale, complex higher education or non-profit setting.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Higher Education industry experience
Reporting to the Director(s) of the MMSc Program, the Program Manager is responsible for all administrative aspects of the program, including communications and marketing; recruitment, admissions, enrollment, student affairs, and; course management/curriculum delivery and oversight; program policy adherence; reporting and special projects. Serves as the primary point of contact internally and externally for the Program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Communications and Marketing:
- Serves as the primary point of contact both internally and externally for the Program, interacting with potential students, faculty, mentors, donors, and others. Represents the Program at meetings as appropriate; may attend certain meetings in place of directors upon invitation.
- Maintains website and other marketing materials. Recruiting, Admissions, Enrollment, Student Affairs, Graduation:
- Manages the recruiting and admission process, including marketing to appropriate audiences, identifying and recruiting faculty to serve on the admissions committee, serving as primary contact for students to ensure that applications are complete, organizes admissions committee meeting and takes minutes, sends acceptance letters and coordinates with Graduate Education Admissions team.
- Manages enrollment and registration process for accepted students. Communicates with the Registrar’s Office to ensure that students are properly registered.
- Acts as primary liaison for students, providing counsel and advice, coordinating problem solving with faculty, ensuring that all requirements are met for graduation.
- Serves as member of the MMSc program managers group, sharing cross-program information and developing shared opportunities. Works with Office For Graduate Education to coordinate lifecycle events, including research day.
- Coordinates all room scheduling.
- Organizes all programmatic committee meetings, including curriculum, steering, and admissions.
- Prepares course materials for students.
- Manages expense budget, making payments as appropriate.
- Ensures that students and faculty are aware of the policies; identifies problems and institutes solutions.
- Maintains record of grades and other statistics and reports on them as appropriate. Ensures that grades are reported to the Registrar.
- Maintains other records, including number of applications, diversity statistics, admissions, etc.
- Develop and coordinate past and current data and records for the MMSc students, alumni, and faculty.
- Maintain long-term, positive contact with alumni and track career choices and progress in the field.
- Manages, facilitates, and executes special projects identified by the Director(s) or the Office for Graduate Education.