Production Design Producer
Apple Park Way Culver City, CA 90232 US
Location: Culver City, CA
Pay: $55.05 per hour DOE
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K
Planet Interactive is seeking a Production Design Producer to work with our prominent technology client on a 12-month contract.
Ideal Production Design Producer Candidate
- You will have at least 5 years of experience running content production with an innate ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, and passionately uphold our creative vision.
- You are highly organized. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable.
- Excellent communicator with designers, internal partners and external agencies.
- You can think strategically and solve problems independently.
- You can ‘see around the corner’ and identify communication, logistical, and scheduling challenges.
- You have a disciplined approach to managing your projects, but maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required.
- You have experience working in partnership with senior creative teams to bring ideas to life, and you are used to being the face of creative production to external vendors and executive clients alike.
- You have deep familiarity with content planning and effective resource management.
- You understand the impact of production decisions on both creative output and your cross functional partner’s business’s. - You excel at managing expectations, able to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
Production Design Producer Key Qualifications
- You have expertise in A/V content creation and production processes
- Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet to not only fulfill against daily needs, but to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team Structure.
- Shown experience handling multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster.
- Experience articulating creative intent to others and actively coordinating partners to turn ideas into reality.
Production Design Producer Responsibilities:
- Support production design team’s project intake and workflow processes by reviewing requests, collecting information, and supporting tracking within our Wrike project management tool
- Participate in artwork reviews to help vet project-level questions and communicate shifting timelines
- Organize contextual materials and templates for project kick-offs for clean hand-offs to designers
- Monitor and collect artwork QC trends to help support the creation and integrity of design guideline documentation for cross-functional teams
- Generate reports on overall workload and individual designer bandwidth
- Navigate simultaneous demands, prioritize resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges.
- Lead all aspects of projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high quality creative expediently.
- Run day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to deliver against asks while crafting an environment that allows for innovation.
- Plan, handle, and communicate efficient internal and external workflows, and work on its improvements.