Product Marketing Manager / Strategist
320 Summer Street , Floor 6 Boston, MA 02210 US
Planet Technology is seeking a Product Marketing Manager / Strategist to join one of our biotechnology clients.
Product Marketing Manager / Strategist Responsibilities:
- Develop effective product positioning and messaging to drive customer interest and revenue growth.
- Partner with growth and creative partners to design, coordinate and implement marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including our e-commerce site, social media, events, and more.
- Monitor the success of campaigns and develop strategies to maximize performance against business objectives.
- Connect strategy to execution by analyzing market trends, business KPIs, and identifying new growth opportunities.
- Conduct regular market and competitive analyses to identify new growth opportunities and hypotheses for tests to improve product positioning.
- 5+ years of work experience in product marketing strategy and execution for B2C, ideally working with complex product portfolios.
- Strong analytical and growth mindset with the ability to analyze and interpret market and competitor intelligence to identify market and product growth opportunities and optimize results.
- A customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively collaborate with key stakeholder groups.
- Strong strong sense of ownership and project management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, writing, and cross-functional leadership skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly respond to problems independently and consider all stakeholder needs.