Oracle Financial Information Systems Analyst
100 Guest Street Brighton, MA 02135 US
As a key member of the Financial Information Systems (FIS) team, you will leverage your business acumen, systems and interpersonal skills to serve the New Balance Finance user population. This position is responsible for the administration, development and maintenance of our Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) application. Collaborate with executive management, operations and finance to support complex financial reporting. Apply functional and technical expertise to defining customer requirements, writing functional & technical specifications, diagnosing problems and assisting in application & system testing. Provide ad hoc analysis as needed as well as support & training to EPM users.
- Weekly/monthly data processing, integration and troubleshooting including high-demand periods such as month end close.
- Maintain dimension metadata for Planning and Financial Close applications.
- Develop, maintain and/or troubleshoot Planning business rules, forms, calculation scripts as needed.
- Develop and maintain financial reporting objects.
- Automate financial reporting distribution using batch scheduler and command line utilities.
- Maintain shared services groups and user security.
- Partner with key super users to develop and evolve the applications within the suite while ensuring a stable, productive environment
- Assist with solution design analysis, solution architecture assessment and roadmap creation for finance planning, consolidation, and analytics.
- Provide end user support and training for Planning, Financial Close, Financial Reporting and Smart View.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Analytical mindset, business facing and strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Oracle EPM (EPBCS, ARC, EDMCS, PCMCS and Reporting)
- General EPM Software Configuration
- Business Rule and Calculation Development
- Master data/metadata management
- General understanding of user security configuration and management
- Understanding of budgeting, forecasting, planning and close processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, IT/MIS or related field required.
- 5 years financial planning & analysis systems background with Oracle EPM cloud experience required