Oracle Cloud Sr. Payroll Functional Consultant (w/T&L)
Minneapolis, MN 00000 US
- End to End Implementation Experience for Oracle Cloud Payroll Cloud services.
- Should also have experience implementing Oracle Time and Labor or Oracle Cloud Benefits
- Understand and document business requirements through client interviews and other research.
- Work with client to develop and document business solutions, ensuring that business requirements are met.
- Create design and configuration documentation for modules being implemented.
- Configure Oracle Cloud modules based on design requirements.
- Actively contribute to established implementation methodology around RAID logs and any other methods to document risks, actions, issues, and dependencies for the overall project
- Help solution, document and test technical enhancements to Cloud including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows (RICEW)
- Prepare training materials and work instructions to help train the end users and jointly test the delivered solutions.
- Prepare and present updates and other presentation materials to internal teams, client teams and executive leadership throughout the project.
- 10+ years progressive experience in a consulting environment or related industry experience working directly with Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle Cloud Fusion Applications
- 5+ years’ experience with business processes around and in implementing the following Oracle Cloud modules: Payroll, Time and Labor, Benefits
- Oracle Certification in Oracle Cloud Payroll, Time and Labor or Benefits modules would be an added advantage.
- Experience and understanding of Oracle Implementation Methodology.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud OTBI, BI Publisher, and other Reporting tools is a plus.
- Proven experience as an Oracle Cloud lead on at least 3 full life cycle implementations