Oracle Cloud Sr. Inventory Functional Consultant/Lead
1901 Ave of the Stars Century City, CA 90067 US
Required Skills: Oracle Cloud Sr. Inventory Functional Consultant/Lead
Bill Rate: $ 130
Length: 4 months (will likely extend to the entire 15 months)
Hours: 40 Hours/week
Please include availability with submittals.
Location: Remote; Maybe asked to travel onsite no more than 50% of the time
Head Start: Y
How long open 1/8/2024
H1b's: N – US/GC Only
Conf Call? Y
Background/References check? Standard Background
Interview/start: Interview will take place with the management team.
- Clear understanding of the implementation life cycle using Oracle Cloud
- Understand and document business requirements through client interviews and other research.
- Work with client to develop and document business solutions, ensuring that business requirements are met.
- Create design and configuration documentation for modules being implemented.
- Configure Oracle Cloud modules based on design requirements.
- Actively contribute to established implementation methodology around RAID logs and any other methods to document risks, actions, issues, and dependencies for the overall project
- Help solution, document and test technical enhancements to Cloud including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows (RICEW)
- Prepare training materials and work instructions to help train the end users and jointly test the delivered solutions.
- Prepare and present updates and other presentation materials to internal teams, client teams and executive leadership throughout the project
- Act in a functional lead capacity, responsible for implementing and assisting in multiple Oracle Cloud modules.
- Provide thought leadership around industry leading practices for improving operational efficiencies and profitability of client business.
- Lead regular project status meetings for assigned team and actively participate in project’s regular status and/or issues meetings.
- Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members.
Supply & Demand Planning