1 University Rd. Boston, MA 02215 US
Estimated Duration: 7 months
- Bachelor's degree
- At least two years of experience in an administrative support or similar role
- Tech savvy
- Higher Education industry experience
This university is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for a temporary position from November 2023 through May 2024. Primary responsibilities include serving as the executive assistant to the Head of School; supporting the Associate Head of School in a number of areas; serving as the office manager for the college counseling department; and taking on special projects. It is a critical role for the organization and an opportunity to be right at the heart of a dynamic highschool community.
- at least two years of experience in an administrative support or similar role
- a bachelor’s degree
- a high level of organization
- strong written and oral communication
- comfort with a range of technologies, including email, calendaring applications, and
- a customer-service orientation
- Familiarity with independent schools is a plus.
- For all positions, we look for candidates who enjoy working with colleagues in a collaborative environment, who are flexible and creative, who will fully engage in the life of the school, and who are committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable community. .The school’s 234 students are curious, capable, and kind.