Mgr, Program Mgmt
One Edwards Way Irvine, CA 92614 US
- Lead Clinical Patient Screening efforts including management, oversight, guidance to drive processes and support clinical studies and business initiatives.
- Oversee primary imaging leads of multiple clinical trials
- Plan, oversee, and lead in the development of procedures and supportive training materials (e.g., work instruction, slide deck) that guide clinical patient recruitment, screening and retention processes
- Anticipate future needs and oversee the development of content to present trial data to sites to support study recruitment.
- Plan and direct recruitment activities with significant business impact with the accountability for successful completion of all deliverables. Lead in identifying risk, developing mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, resolving issues in collaboration with cross functional and/or matrix teams
- Proven successful project management leadership skills
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and related tools and systems
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills including high discretion/judgment in decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills, including negotiating and relationship management skills with the ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Understanding of clinical procedures while addressing issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
- Understanding of associated aspects of clinical patient screening processes and/or systems
- Ability to develop and integrate metrics into the projects and operations that demonstrate the value of clinical patient screening to the business
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally
- Medical imaging/sonography field experience
- Strong knowledge of Cardiovascular Physiology and structural heart anatomy
- Prior clinical research experience within Medical Devices and recruitment strategies
Bachelor’ s or equivalent four (4) year degree required.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with Clinical Patient Screening and Clinical Trial Management. Preferred candidate would also have Clinical Project Management, Medical Imaging or Clinical Research experience obtained from medical device / pharmaceutical / biotech, CRO, or hospital industries.