5570 Hog Island Road Surry, VA 23883 US
- Negotiated estimates for materials and supplies.
- Prepared requisitions in Excel and enter in SAP for approval.
- Performed service entries and goods receipts in SAP.
- Confirmed receipts of purchases with packing slips and BOLs.
- Validated costs and process invoices in SAP.
- Accelerated logging all purchasing activities in Web Tools.
- Instituted procurement working with estimators and schedulers for successful collaboration of project completion.
- perform material ordering, Material Master Stock Request MMSRs, and requisitions for purchase orders.
- Performed material reservations in MAXIMO based on design material information and reserve material against specific work orders
- experience with material master stock request in SAP
- Have you established re-occurring purchase orders for multi-year use and track against multiple project charge numbers.
- experience with researching materials and finding their delivery dates in SAP
- experience with powerpoint and excel
- experience with using company credit cards
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
What soft skill requirements do you have (team fit and personality requirements)?
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to lead, collaborate, or work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Nice to Have Skills:
High Level Project Overview:
- Assists in providing materials management support for delivery operations.
- Evaluates and processes material requisitions and reservations, to ensure material and required documentation are available when needed.
- Analyzes material usage patterns for planned and stocked items, to ensure cost effective and adequate materials are available in a timely manner.
- Assists in resolving supply chain issues.
- Assists in planning and implementation of sourcing initiatives.
- Develops supplier and service network.
- Analyzes surplus and obsolete materials and acts to minimize stocking levels.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 4-6 years Nuclear related work experience
- Bachelor Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education
Are there any specific companies/industries youd like to see in the candidates experience?
- Commerical Nuclaer Industry (Required)
Preferred Interview Process Overview (High level):
- Teams Interview