Marketing Performance Analyst
3003 Tasman Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054 US
Pay Rate: Up to $70.00/hour (DOE)
Duration: 12 Months
Planet Interactive's Fortune 500 Financial Services client has a HOT need for a Marketing Performance Analyst with 6+ years of experience in marketing data analytics with a strong focus on building data architectures and analytics to measure marketing influence on revenue for a 12 month HYBRID contract starting in March 2024!
Marketing Performance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop, optimize, and implement metrics-based dashboards to monitor full marketing funnel engagement.
- Measure effectiveness across client journeys.
- Review, adjust, and optimize metrics based on feedback from marketing and business unit leadership all while measuring and mapping year-over-year pacing and progress against goals.
- Provides strategic insights derived from marketing and sales data that drive investment and client experience decisions, and communicate insights to marketing strategists, market research & insights analysts and channel strategists.
- Ability to analyze complex data into digestible and actionable graphs, charts, presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the development and optimization methodologies to measure effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing data analytics with a strong focus on building data architectures and analytics to measure marketing influence on revenue.
- 5+ years SQL.
- 4+ years of experience with Google Analytics.
- BS, BA or equivalent in Math, Computer Science or related fields required; MBA or MS in Statistics, Math or related fields a plus.
Marketing Performance Analyst Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills a must with emphasis on ROI/attribution analysis and funnel optimization.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI.
- Data-driven orientation and the ability to leverage data strategically to link back to the higher-level business objective.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong ability to convert complex data into insights and action plans.
- Must have prior experience with these tools: Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Oracle database.
- Nice to have prior experience with these tools: MAP (Marketo), A/B testing tool (Optimizely), CRM (Dynamics 365/SFDC).
- Be able to work in an Agile set up is preferable.