608 S Washington Ave Lansing, MI 48933 US
- Performs basic services tasks as assigned
- Perform removal, disassembly, and reconditioning of components
- Participates in required training for the development of skills and knowledge
- Work in teams as necessary
- Maintains the condition of service vehicles, trailers, tools, and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Good Working Knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of engines.
- Good organizing skills. Able to prioritize several competing priorities.
- Communicate accurately with employees, supervisors, and managers.
- Possess a high level of analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Be able to support plant staff with maintenance related challenges.
- Proficient using computers and monitoring equipment to measure, record and adjust equipment within operating parameters.
- Reliable, committed, and motivated to achieving Company and team goals and objectives.
- Communicate accurately with employees, supervisors, and managers. High level of analytical and trouble shooting skills in both the gas plant and the gas field.
- High School Diploma
- Five years of experience in power generation maintenance/industrial engine maintenance and repairs.
- Two year post high school technical degree in mechanical technologies or equivalent a bonus.
- Experience adhering to Health and safety responsibilities and requirements