Worthington, MN 56187 US
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of pumps, motors, electrical and automation equipment, plumbing fixtures, boilers, and compressors.
- Electrical experience (wiring, wire diagrams, line diagrams, circuit boards, UPSs, VFDs, PLCs) and power system experience.
- Experience working in a wastewater treatment facility preferred, but not a requirement.
- High School or trade school diploma is required.
- A valid motor vehicle operator's license.
- Knowledge of computer applications, and ability to use & learn various CMMS software programs.
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply instructions, drawings, and specifications for work assigned.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, other personnel, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Annual Project bonuses are awarded each year. Annual Safety bonuses are awarded each year