Learning Experience Designer
770 Cochituate Road Framingham, MA 01701 US
Location: Remote, EST
Pay Rate: Up to $50/hr DOE
• Design and develop various learning solutions including micro learning, e-learning, instructional video, Facilitator guides and tools.
• Revise, update, or enhance current learning content and learning assets to reflect content changes, updates or releases.
• Analyze inventory of current learning assets, make recommendations for consolidation and innovation.
• Work with stakeholders and team to develop learning solutions end-to-end including defining learning objectives, creating outline/design doc, develop solution, deploy to audience.
• Enthusiastically dive into exploring ambiguous learning topics and demonstrate resourcefulness and curiosity to come up with creative solutions.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of new learning models and content design templates.
• Understand the importance of using various metrics to drive instructional strategy and use data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve learning content.
• Organize and prioritize work, manage projects to a timeline, and provide regular status updates
• Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives from scope to evaluation.
• Articulate 360 – Advanced
• Adobe Design Suite
• Microsoft 365 PowerPoint, Word
• Excellent writing skills
• Video production
• Familiarity with SCORM, and LMS administration – Success Factors experience a plus.