Lead Billing Design Deployment - Epic PB
1441 N Beckley Ave. Dallas, TX 75203 US
Our client is acquiring physician practices and will bring the practices on their Epic instance. This is a brand new role created to help the PB analysts so they don’t have to be pulled into so many meetings for acquisitions of new clinics, and streamline the process. This person will work with Ambulatory Lead, and Technical Lead, and leadership. Will need to get the current/future state, do gap analysis, design build and hand it over to the PB Analysts to do the build work. Will make sure the PB Analysts will get the build done on a timely manner as well. This position does not have any direct reports but will be working with allocated resources on the projects. They will be the voice of the billing team for clinics.
They will not technically build and will pass off the design to the PB team analysts to do the build work.
- 4-5 Years at least Epic PB Analyst – experience in implementations of new clinics (might be best to look at a consultant that wants to go perm and has had years of experience doing the implementation of new clinics)
- Expertise in Physician Practices billing workflow, building newly acquired clinics for PB instance, performing gap analysis, current/future state workflows, and designing the build
- Communication with leadership, highly visible role, and needs to know to ask the right questions
- Must be in the greater Fort Worth/Dallas area. This will be a 90% home-based role but will need to travel in on occasion.
- There is relocation assistance available, and I need to connect with HR for that.
- Must have covid vaccine