LIMS LabVantage Sr. Developer
65 Marcus Drive Melville, NY 11747 US
LIMS LabVantage Developer – (Full-time) – Remote
- Performing development and troubleshooting user needs within modules to include webpage designer standard module (WPDStd), Scheduler, Security, and SystemConfig.
- Working on COAs (Certificate of Analysis) regularly.
- Performing table population from LabVantage LIMS into ERP system and custom coding for customer portal through webservice/REST API as well as email notification systems.
- Working on adhoc queries API.
- Assisting specifically with LabVantage support and test method set-up, generation, and troubleshooting, while working within SQL database within these aspects.
- Setting up requirements required for specific methods, and then working on needed method creation ensuring time parameters are met with exceptional deliverables.
- Working in tandem with IT to assist in the development of new Sapphire Data Collection (SDC) to ensure daily updates and utilization within test methods.
- Working with Chemistry team users to gather requirements for test method.
- Developing additional required methods as needed and newly received methods.
- Troubleshooting day-to-day user issues and providing solutions, while ensuring thorough understanding.
Benefits in joining this organization:
- Opportunity offers a ground floor opportunity to help in the development and leading LabVantage LIMS technical activities within a nationally recognized organization with a history of success.
- Full-time remote opportunity with extremely competitive base compensation and benefits.
- Opportunity to work within a fun and engaging culture
- 401K with a 4% match
- 10 days PTO first year to increase to 15 the second
- Up to 5% merit increase annually
- 7 holidays with 1 floating
- 7+ years of technical LabVantage experience, to ideally include LabVantage Servers and SDC.
- LabVantage development background with v 8.3 and up.
- Expertise in custom coding for customer portals through webservices/REST APIs.
- Experience dealing with COAs (Certificate of Analysis).
- Effective communication skills with the ability to prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Ability to multi-task with desired expertise within webpage designer standard module (WPDStd) and Scheduler, Security and SystemConfig.
- Great Plains experience is not required but would be a plus.