LIMS Benchling Business Analyst & Systems Admin
3675 Market St Philidelphia, PA 19104 US
Leading cell therapy organization seeks a LIMS Benchling Business Analyst & Systems Admin for an onsite year-long contract with possible extensions and some regional travel. This requires 2+ years business analysis and hands-on systems administration of the Benchling LIMS. This individual will have a history of working with lab end users to gather requirements regarding lab processes and instrumentation and then translating those requirements into the Benching LIMS. Spotfire enterprise analytics platform is also highly desired. Additionally individual must have lab equipment knowledge and Benchling LIMS technical configuration. Opportunity offers long-term contract with possible extensions.
- Opportunity to work extensively within a Benchling LIMS project as both technical and functional expert.
- A full year-long contract with potential extensions working for a well-known organization.
- A contract opportunity offering 1099 or W2 (with or without benefits).
- Working with lab end users to gather requirements, with an understanding of lab processes and instrumentation; translating these into Benchling LIMS solutions and implementing according to user needs and system capabilities.
- Performing hands-on configurations to allow requirements to work as needed, while also ensuring computers are working correctly for lab instrumentation integrations.
- Performing report writing regularly based on user needs and systems capabilities.
- Performing system administration to include troubleshooting Benchling LIMS and Spotfire issues as they arise, along with offering instrumentation assistance as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in the sciences, with a strong understanding of laboratory processes; ideally having started as a user.
- 2+ years of Business Analysis and Systems Administration of Benchling LIMS.
- Prior history working extensively on the technical aspects of Benchling LIMS and Spotfire Analytics Platform.
- A background in biotechnology.
- Local to Philadelphia or driving distance to the city, with the ability to travel primarily state-side.
- Working knowledge of lab equipment to include FlowCytometer, ViCell, Incucyte and BioRad desired but not required.
- Working knowledge of Prisme and Flowjo Software is desired but not required.
- AWS or Lenox experience is desired but not required.