Georgia, GA US
The IFS Developer is a technical position, which is focused on the development of the IFS ERP system working collaboratively with all business units. They will be focused on increasing the system functionality and efficiency through custom development, including design, build, and testing of the IFS ERP. This candidate will need to have previous experience using PL/SQL and other internal tools to develop reporting and customizations to the Oracle Database, and/or the IFS ERP.
Daily activities include:
- Write and code databases with PL/SQL.
- Understand and manage the SDLC within the IFS system, and assume responsibility for its structure and strategy
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Work as a business analyst, meeting with business units and stakeholders to intake requirements and develop solutions
- Create custom APIs in IFS.
- Design and build custom events and fields within IFS
- Translate changes to the system into new process and procedures, often alongside a Business Analyst
- Create custom reports using SQL, SSRS, or PowerBI for a variety of users and departments
- Development for web and mobile, and understanding of APIs
- Integration and interfacing of modules within IFS and for 3rd party systems
- Prepare and plan for upgrades and enhancements, including testing plans
- Development and testing for customizations during system upgrades and enhancements
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 3 years of IFS development experience, including the entire SDLC (planning, analysis, design, build, test, and maintenance)
- Experience with PL/SQL and Oracle
- Experience with SQL, SSRS, or PowerBI
- Additional experience with C#, .NET, or JAVA and other coding languages preferred
- Experience with IFS version 8, or above
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage