IFS Business Analyst (Projects)
Georgia, GA US
The IFS Projects Business Analyst is a functional role that will be to advise on various Implementations, projects, enhancements, and upgrades to the IFS Projects Module. This Candidate will support a variety of events, including functional specifications, testing, Costing, and data migrations.
Daily activities include:
- Working within the Projects modules in IFS ERP
- Must have Projects Accounting experience within IFS
- Revenue Recognition within IFS Projects
- Ability to do budgeting, forecasting, and Subcontract management.
- prepare and execute data migrations into the IFS Projects module.
- Develop an IT strategy with key stakeholders, drive change management, participate and support project management for large projects, develop high quality client presentations and deliverables such as scoping documents, business process flows, project timelines, executive roadmap Implementation and Support related to IFS Projects modules.
- Development and presentation of recommended system changes/optimizations
- Translation of business needs into actionable technical projects, through writing and gathering business requirements and delivering them to the Development team
- Provide project oversight and work with key stakeholders and executive teams
- Collaborate and interface with Vendors on package releases and upgrades
- Identification, tracking, and resolution of problems within IFS
- Creation of training materials, and provision of training to end users on the IFS system
- Solution engineering for Financial busines process and documentation
- Health, Dental, Vison coverage
- Competitive pay
- Required Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 3 years of IFS experience working in Finance, specifically in a Business Analyst Role. This includes support of Finance, Accounting, and/or any other related modules
- Experience with IFS version 8 or above preferred
- Previous industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Aerospace, Defense, or Automotive, is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred