HR Coordinator II
5505 West Parmer Lane Austin, TX 78727 US
11 month contract
$27/hour pay rate
no covid vax requirements
The Human Resources Coordinator manages a variety of projects and tasks that map to business needs in support of attracting, hiring and retaining great talent. The HR Coordinator is responsible for managing the logistics of the talent attraction pipeline. The role serves as the main point of contact and resource for internal/external candidates as well as Recruiting and HR business leaders. Through the demonstration of operational excellence, this role is responsible for consistently deliver high quality work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and overall reputation of the team
Duties and Responsibilities (Support/ Administrative/ Process Management/ Candidate Experience):
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview process, and work with the Recruiting team to identify opportunities that will enhance the interview, candidate, and hiring manager experience
- Manage job posting process Manage the coordination and communication of interviews to candidates, hiring managers and Recruiting team
- Manage the candidate pre-employment and background screening processes Coordinate exit process
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Director of HR Complete ad-hoc projects, as assigned.
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently
- Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced energetic environment Works independently as well as in a team environment Maintains a high degree of professionalism - can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team
- Consistently builds and maintains strong business partner relationships
- Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, has immaculate follow up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results.
- Recruiting or HR-related experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology savvy with demonstrated proficiency in all MS Office applications; Taleo experience a plus
- Excellent PC skills ( Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)PeopleSoft experience a plus.