HR Business Partner (Emp Rel Milton)
100 Highland St #223 Milton, MA 02186 US
A healthcare organization seeks a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner with a focus on employee relations to join their growing team.
Human Resources Business Partner
4-6+ months, perm potential
Onsite for training in Milton with free parking
- Employee Relations experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Supports respective business areas by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions aligned with organizational goals
- Advises leaders regarding issues affecting employee relations, assuring consistency with policy, practice, and philosophy.
- Handles employee relations including coaching and investigations
- Guides business leadership and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements for HR matters.
- Works in concert with HR Leadership to develop metrics which are tied to organizational goals and development of annual report.
- Communicates regularly with respective business area, organizational leadership and HR leadership about Department and organizational issues.
- In concert with HR Director, reviews and makes recommendations for improvement of policies, procedures, and practices on HR matters. Communicates changes in policies and procedures and ensure proper compliance is followed.
- Conducts investigations in response to reports of workplace concerns, including unsafe patient care, sexual harassment, workplace violence, drug diversion, substance abuse, theft, and patient confidentiality violations. Recommends appropriate steps to address these situations.