1 Waukegan Road North Chicago, IL 60064 US
Pay Rate: $47-$52/hr depending on experience
Planet Interactive is seeking a Graphic Designer to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who lives and breathes branding and design to join a newly formed in-house creative team. In this role, you will be crafting clinical educational materials and developing an exciting design language for the next generation of our offerings across live and virtual training programs, social, websites, and more.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Curricula Design & Development, you will work alongside creatives and curricula experts to bring clinical education to life keeping in mind adult learning principles. You bring your design experience to every project, embracing the potential of what design can do for any idea. As part of the team, you’ll be working with other creatives to push how we can better deliver educational content to thousands of healthcare providers eager to learn.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create original graphics, illustrations, infographics, animations, images, and various assets for print and digital.
- Strategic multi-tasking; producing great volumes of great work with quality and accuracy.
- Advocate for better design, ensuring consistent and cohesive design standard, across channels.
- Compose PowerPoint/Keynote presentations for training programs.
- Build emails, forms, and surveys to help gather measurable data.
- Work with stakeholders to brainstorm, mock-up, plan, and execute projects.
- To understand user experience basics to meet your audience’s needs.
- Effectively deliver ideas, give and receive feedback.
- Assist with management of our Medical, Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance (MLRC) review systems and processes, ensuring timely approvals of all materials.
- Collaborate with external vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 5+ years in beauty/medical related field, developing, producing and delivering creative output as a central role in an advertising agency, editorial, or an in-house creative group.
- Knowledge of graphic fundamentals, typography, composition for print and web.
- Must be comfortable in a medical environment and observing medical aesthetic procedures.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat; MS Word, PowerPoint, and/or Keynote.
- Excellent eye for design and attention to detail.
- Excellent time and project management skills, embraces autonomy.
- High degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your experience.
- Continuously explore new tech and trends with the willingness to learn/implement new skills/best practices.
- Desire to learn HTML, HTML5, CSS, XML, and other front-end development programming and markup languages.
- Ability to travel up to 20%. Evenings, overnight, weekends, domestic is required.