Mettawa, IL 60045 US
Location: Hybrid in Mettawa, IL
Pay Rate: $40-$44/hr depending on experience
Planet Interactive is seeking a Graphic Designer to join one of our well-known global pharmaceutical clients.
The Graphic Designer is part of a team of 45+ strategic and creative thinkers in an in-house marketing communications and events agency for a leading global biopharmaceutical company. The team (consisting of creative directors, designers, motion artists, writers, and account managers) supports internal and external communications across Corporate, R&D and Commercial pillars of the company partnering with cross-functional stakeholders that represent over 30 brands across 80+ countries.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with creative managers, writers, and designers to create new and update existing digital and print marketing materials within FDA regulations and set priorities with project managers to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Design email campaign layouts in the Knak Email Builder and eWizard.
- Create wireframes and prototypes for web banner ads, social media ads, and websites in Figma.
- Design interactive sales aids in InDesign and eWizard for the Veeva Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Create print materials such as brochures, journal ads, product packaging, event signage, in InDesign and Illustrator.
- Visualize clinical data—such as line charts, bar charts, and pie charts—in InDesign and Illustrator.
- Create digital mockups in Photoshop and color correct, retouch, and optimize images for digital and print use.
- Source stock photos and video footage using services such as Getty and Shutterstock.
- Present to large teams and articulate design decisions clearly.
- Education + experience: Bachelor's degree in design; a diverse portfolio showcasing omni-channel marketing materials, including email campaigns, websites, and print examples, that highlight strong UI and UX design skills.
- Technical skills: Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma; awareness of trends in graphic design and technological advancements.
- Soft skills: High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment; ability to absorb and respond to constructive feedback and turn projects around quickly when off course.
- Work model: Ability to work on-site three days a week.
- Experience working in Knak, Adobe Experience Manager, and eWizard (You’ll learn how to use this software on the job).
- Pharmaceutical experience: working in a highly regulated environment.
- Ability to work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects.