Global Supply Chain Manager
815 Enterprise Blvd Ste 100 Allen, TX 75013 US
Our Client is seeking a Global Supply Chain Manager who will manage all information flows related to the global supply and distribution setup of global parts from suppliers into the Supply Chain network throughout North & South America.
The main objective of the Global Supply Hubs is to manage the flow and supply planning of parts from external suppliers within the region for global and regional DCs (Distribution Center) By optimizing the supply/distribution flows and ensuring the supply from external suppliers, the Global Supply Hub aims to improve parts availability, reduce lead times and reduce transport costs between different regions.
- People management: lead and develop the Global Supply Hub team (hiring, onboarding, training, coaching).
- Ensure that we have the right people (personality, knowledge, experience, and capacity to grow) and that they are sufficiently trained and supported to fulfill their mission.
- Manage the Supply Hub team in the region and ensure adherence to global processes.
- Coach and support the team in organizing supplier co-planning meetings to ensure supply capacity at key suppliers based on global forecasts.
- Lead the efforts to work with suppliers and to reduce supply lead times.
- Monitor supplier performance KPIs and lead supplier-performance development activities.
- Manage and support forecast accuracy improvement activities.
- Support in the implementation and follow-up of supplier logistics agreements.
- Collect other supplier intelligence and include it in the ability to supply.
- Report complete supplier picture to S&OP for ability to supply, (Sales and Operations Planning)
- Optimization of physical inbound flows (Supplier to GDC/RDC). (Global/Regional Distribution Centers)
- Optimization of physical outbound flows from suppliers/GDCs/RDCs to Customer Centers/LDCs and other regions, including optimization of transport mode. (Local Distribution Centers)
- Provides inputs into MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) and orders multiple optimizations from suppliers.
- Develop and follow up on business cases linked to supply improvement activities.
- Work closely with other divisions and functions to use synergies and standardize work processes and applications.