15445 Innovation Drive San Diego, CA 92128 US
Hybrid: 3 days on site
Pay Range: $72K – 96K
1-5 years in Finance, reporting & analysis focus
Strong Excel and PowerPoint (pivot tables and presentations)
Experience with ERP systems
Large data analysis
Renewable energy industry experience
CPA or MBA
This position is responsible for preparing segment reporting and analysis including but not limited to monthly and quarterly financials variance against budget and forecast. This position requires working closely with various divisions and teams.
- Reporting and analysis of actual results: validate information provided by accounting and from various tools
- Analysis compared to budget, latest reforecast, and prior year data. Although not limitative, specific focus will be on:
- P&L: revenues, cost of sales, and other expenses by cost center, down to EBITDA.
- P&L: analyze and interpret other aggregates from EBITDA to net income.
- Balance sheet main indicators: capital expenditures, working capital, inventory, WIP/CIP, and net debt.
- Support the forecasting and budgeting process of building the detailed P&L and Balance Sheet, including working with operations. Support preparation of corresponding BOFC packages, appendices, analytical reviews, and assumptions required.
- Prepare additional analytical schedules and operational KPIs as required, including evolution of costs, changes in working capital, third party risk, and coordinate input for capacities under construction.
- Facilitate business review meetings and/or distribute business results to management.
- Completion of labor allocation reports and analysis.
- Calculation of labor rates and the review of labor over/under absorption.
- Other duties as assigned by FP&A Manager and/or FP&A Director.
- Respond to audit inquiries.
- 1 -5 years of experience in Finance, ideally in reporting and financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Renewable Energy industry preferred.
- Confident in reporting in an international environment with familiarity of GAAP vs. IFRS Reporting and consolidation principles
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint advanced knowledge required
- Ability to prioritize and work quickly and accurately under time constraints
- Big picture thinker with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to clearly convey complex information and concepts throughout all levels of the organization
- Ability to interact and build relationships with other team members and departments
- Advanced experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and others