500 Nickerson Road , Suite 201 Marlborough, MA 01752 US
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. The Financial Analyst role will report to the Sr. Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis. They will interact cross functionally throughout the organization. They will be responsible for the calculation of commissions, monthly accruals, and providing statements to managers within the sales field on a monthly basis. Additionally, the individual must be willing to take on any ad-hoc analysis as needed.
· Owner of the commissions process with oversight from Sr. Manager FP&A
· Includes timely deliverables of monthly accruals, resolution of any commission exceptions, preliminary statements for review to sales management, and final calculation to Payroll.
· Proactively identify ways to streamline and improve current process (i.e. reduce manual work by partnering with Sales, IT, and Customer Service for better reporting solutions)
- Analysis may include, but not limited to, sales contests, incentive plan effectiveness, and/or contest impact.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Gather and analyze information in a precise manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration is required
- 2-4 years’ experience working as a financial analyst and/or related function
- Experience calculating commissions is a plus
- Must have excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, with strong data and analytical skills is required
- Willing to evaluate and challenge status quo and take action to change when necessary is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains (GP Dynamics) and Microsoft D365 a plus