3500 Corporate Pkwy Center Valley, PA 18034 Center Valley, PA 18034 US
Location: Center Valley, PA
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of one year of related accounting/finance experience
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Technical accounting experience (<5 years)
- BS in Accounting
- Assists in the monthly closing process by preparing, uploading and posting journal entries as they relate to Inventory, Accruals and Reserves.
- Prepares various financial analyses in each of these areas.
- Prepares various general ledger account analyses by reviewing transactions within the general ledger to ensure accurate activity within the account.
- Prepares various balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy of account balances.
- Provides transaction backup and responds to questions from external auditors as required on various audit analyses.
- Assists various Business Groups with accounting and financial systems research.
- Assists the Senior Accountants in preparing the quarterly reserve calculations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.